Sub Inspector____:28 Posts
Sub Inspector(Hardware):01 Post
Data Entry Operator_:02 Posts
Networking Operator_:01 Posts
Constable Drivers_____:50 Posts
Constable Operator____:05 Posts
Constable Dog Attendant_:07 Posts
Naib Qasid_______________:07 Posts
Education: Matric,FA, Graduation
Age____________18 to 30
Last date_______14 December
Chaln fees______350 rupees
Syllabus (Assistant Director (BS-17), Anti Narcotics Force
Ministry of Narcotics Control
Paper Pattern : Objective Type Test (MCQ)=100 Marks
English = 20 Marks
Part-I Vocabulary, Grammar usage, Sentence Structure.
Professional Test=80 Marks
Investigation Chapter of Criminal Procedure Code,
Basic Knowledge of “Qanun-e-Shahadat Order”,
Basic Knowledge of the Pakistan Penal Code,
Basic knowledge of Narcotics Substances Act 1997
Effects of illegal/ drug money on the economy of the country,
Potential hazards of drugs for the general public,
The international ramification of drugs smuggling from Pakistan,
Major drug-producing & consumption countries of the World,
Types of drugs and international trafficking routes.
Some MCQS From Past papers of Anti Narcotics Force
1. Group of tigers is called……..
2. John goes to his grandfather _________.
3. Noise of fan………………..
4. She would finish her ABC when she was 4 years. (Correct it.)
5. Notebooks given to the officers for further investigation.
6. I have to go to the award giving ceremony unless he or she wants to.
7. Saima should consult a/an ________ if she faces problems in seening clearly from her seat.
8. The factory works with other private bodies to the ________ of cruelty to animals by reminding people to takecare.
9. Usman could not get peaceful sleep last night because an owl _______ in the street.
10. Most of the majors canals are drying up due to the ________
11. Naval officer were ____________ on an uninhibited island when their ship sank.
12. It is obvious that if the _________ continues , all the rivers will run dry.
13. Watchman courageously ______ thieves who looted the jewellery shop.
C. *** D.
14. Golden Crescent ___________
15. Golden Triangle ___________
16. Cannabis production in UK (10%, 25% 50% ,—)
17. Major Drug Transit Country for Europe_____ (Spain, Portugal,…)
18. Major Consumer of Afghan Opium _______ (Europe, Asia,…. )
19. Appeal from Special Court lies to_______
A. Ad. Sessions judge
B. Sessions Judge
C. High Court
D. None of these
Notes and Recommendations
Drugs and Drug trafficking country-wise.